
"Hmm...not sure I like peas."

"OK, I'll give 'em another try."

"What's so funny, Mom?"

"I can do this myself. Just give me that spoon."

"This is as open as it goes, CC. Bring it!"

"Let's speed this process up. I'll just eat 'em with my hands."

"I'm waiting..."

"Don't worry about it--I found some on the tray."

"One more big bite please!"

"Oh no, I ate the whole jar?! But I want more peas!"
I took these of Olivia eating her peas during Christmas in PB. This was only week 1 of really eating baby food. She still hasn't mastered the art of eating without dribbling more than she swallows, but she's getting better. Being that she's my daughter, she'll probably always have a little something on her shirt after a messy meal! CC kept trying to clean her up as she was eating, but I discouraged that so we could capture the real mess.
Hilarious! We haven't tried peas yet- ya'll are brave! I will be sure to put plastic all over the house when we do:) She is adorable! Jayna
ReplyDelete