
Olivia with CC

CC and Bub brought this sweet little dress back from Cozumel for her a while back. At the time, I remember thinking "Where on Earth is she ever going to need to wear that?" Turns out, this was her second fiesta this summer!



She wasn't much help unwrapping, but she sure has loved playing with all her new toys!

It was HOT in our house with everyone coming and going in 100 degree heat.
Excuse the sweat!

Hot pink patent leather loafers. What else would "Aunt" Vicky get her?! Ha!

Mama had to get a margarita and pass the present duty to Daddy.
Can you tell I was instantly relaxed?

On her new pony from her Great Aunts Suzanne and Charlotte. It sings the catchiest song. "Such a pret-ty poooo-ny. Clippity clop. Clippity clop."
Olivia and I adore this pony equally.

A bouncy horse (AKA Clip Clop) from CC and Bub (my FAVORITE childhood toy) and a very fun wagon from Trixie and Stella, along with all of her other gifts. Spoiled much?

With Trixie. She's looking a little worn out at this point!



No comments:
Post a Comment