Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ladybug Olivia






Trixie and Aunt "Tella" came to visit this weekend. We all had a big, fun weekend, starting with finding Stella the perfect wedding gown! Olivia says Stella so confidently, but kind of leaves off the S. She doesn't really attempt Trixie too often, but she says Tricia pretty well. Bruiser or "Broo Broo" is her favorite, though. She likes him better than Otie...actually, better than any of us! I think it's because he's petrified of her. She wakes up in the mornings and asks for him. She pulls his ears and makes him cry and thinks it's hilarious. Those huge grins in the picture are a result of her watching him run around in the yard. Poor little Bruiser spent the entire weekend hiding and running from her.

How cute is her little outfit? Too bad she's outgrowing it so quickly. I think she's only worn it twice now. I guess we'll have to pass it on and have a Ladybug Lila instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment