Next stop on our big weekend adventure was Little Rock for Lila's birthday party! Some bunny's ONE!

Olivia was a tad anti-social at the party. I think Emma walked up about the time I took this picture...can you see her hesitation? She's usually the class clown after just a bit of warming up, but this day, she didn't want to befriend anyone who wasn't an immediate relative. Ha!

She really gets hunched over so that she's aerodynamic and slides as fast as possible.


A little stroll with the birthday girl and Aunt Sarah.

I think she was sleepy and sweaty by this time. Lila was still rarin' to go!

Not so interested in the ears or the cake.

"I'm outta here!"

She liked it better in the grass, but still wouldn't dig in.

Oh, but O will take care of that cake for ya, Lila!

Uh oh. She's baaa-aaack.
(Side note: Does it look like O wants to chomp down on Lila's hand here? I'm just noticing, but she's been sent home twice for biting in the last couple of weeks. She may have been tempted but I'm so glad she resisted. It would not be cool to take a chunk out of the birthday girl's arm at her own party!)

Forget the cake! The spoon is where it's at.
No comments:
Post a Comment