Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Dallas Aquarium

The Rangers game was Friday night, and Saturday morning, we headed over to the Dallas Aquarium. The name is a bit misleading--this place is awesome, but not exactly what I'd expect from an aquarium. You start at the top of a tropical sort of habit, and can see lots of outdoor animals in/around trees, like birds and monkeys. You gradually wind your way down to ground level where you see things like crocodiles, pink flamingos, and penguins, and then eventually below the water level to see what lives underwater. It's a must-see with kids, but do yourself a favor, and take only an umbrella stroller if you take one at all. There's not a ton of room for maneuvering! Just a few iPhone pics I snapped.


The gang's all here!





Penguins




I'm pretty sure Olivia's asking Hinsley "What IS that?!" in her high pitched, excited voice!



Shark Tank!




No comments:

Post a Comment