Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Doctor's appointment




We had Olivia's two month appointment on Monday.  We pushed it back a couple of weeks since we were there weekly for the first month checking her weight.  Here are her stats:

Weight:  9 lbs 11 oz, 25th percentile
Height:  Just short of 22 in, 25th percentile
Head Circumference:  25th percentile

She's growing well, and apparently in proportion.  She's a tiny little thing, but Dr. Denton says that it's not a predictor of her adult size at this point.  I love that she's small--she's so much fun to cuddle and carry around!  Plus, I think it makes people who don't know us assume she's younger than she is, and that I have a good excuse for still carrying around this much baby weight.  ;-)  

She got her first round of vaccinations, and two big snoopy band-aids!  Poor baby.  Afterwards, she took a much longer nap than usual, but was her usual perky self when she woke up.  I included a few new pictures of her in her swing.  She LOVES it, and has really started following the mobile around with her eyes. 

1 comment:

  1. She is TINY!!! She is beautiful!! Girl, I am still carrying around baby weight and Landon will be 3 in January!! UGH!! I am a loser!!

    ReplyDelete