Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Fayetteville Home Game

Upset about the loss.


"Touchdown Arkansas"



Olivia's Trixie (Colin's mom) came to town for the weekend, and volunteered to babysit, not only during the game, but also Friday night!  I haven't been out on Dickson in almost a year (at least not to the extent I'd like!) so I took full advantage.  Colin and my dad smoked ribs at our house, starting around 8:30 Saturday morning, and we hung out and ate until heading to the tailgate around 4:30.  The game was long and exhausting, and the result was no good, but there was a lot of excitement, and I'm so happy that we finally have a team that's really fun to watch! Now if our defense could just catch up to our offense, we'd be in great shape!  

The game also gave Olivia an opportunity to further develop her love for vintage fashions!  The outfit she has on was mine--I wore it for the first Razorback game when I was a baby--and it even had little red and white saddle shoes to match.  Olivia wore her Mary Jane shocks instead, because we didn't have the appropriate lacy socks to go with the saddle shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment