
Still chewing on everything, but this flower on her jumperoo is her fav.

She has to really pull it to get it bent far enough for her mouth to reach it.

Comfy in the crawl position, but so quickly frustrated when she can't move forward!

Thinking about it.

This is hard work.

Almost there.

Ta Da!
Olivia had a very big week--she learned to crawl backwards, and to pull herself up! She's become PRO-fessional at spitting out her paci and putting it back in with little effort. She's also reaching, and saying Ma Ma all the time! I love it...even though it's most often the sound that she uses for fussing. Oh well. I'll take it.
She is adorable! I'm so sad Owen and Olivia didn't get to play together Sunday night! Matthew said she was so good and sweet:) We have to get them together soon!
ReplyDeleteErica--Colin still only says Mama (or Ah-ma as he says) when he's tired/fussy. He doesn't just get excited when he sees me to say Mama like he says Dada for Trey. Oh, well! At least they say it! :)
ReplyDelete