
Little miss blue eyes at Austin's shower




We took these in Bub and CC's back yard in PB. They wanted to make sure she got some pics with the Azaleas. My granddad built that chair when I was little--isn't it sweet? The Azaleas in PB are amazing right now. I noticed giant blooming bushes of them in lots of yards. I wish they'd grow that well around here.


Such a dramatic crier! Her whole face does this for about 10 seconds before the shriek finally escapes. When her forehead starts to wrinkle that way, you know you're in trouble! This is her "I'm so mad" cry...if there were really something wrong, I wouldn't be taking pictures.

- She crawls around like a maniac. She went from rocking on her knees to being into everything in about 2 days from her first crawl.
- Pulling up on everything. She can cruise a little bit, too, but doesn't transfer from one piece of furniture to the next yet. Can also hold onto your fingers and walk a bit.
- Still chewing everything. Particularly enjoys shoes. We have a constant stack of shoes on the coffee table that we've taken away from her. Colin loves coming in and seeing my shoes on the coffee table, as you can imagine.
- Still no teeth.
- She's in the midst of moving into the next class at school. She's headed to the crawlers class, but they spend a lot of time "visiting" the next class before they're official. I think she loves all the action in that class.
- Eating stage 3 foods, cheerios, and a little bit of whatever we're having, if it happens to be something she can handle. She has solids 3X a day now, and still has a bottle about every 4 hours.
- Thinks everything is funny now. Always laughing. Until she's tired, and then she'll do a half laugh that turns into a cry. It cracks me up.
- Does the shy act with strangers now. She'll give 'em a big smile and then hide her head in our shoulders like she's embarrassed.
- We went to a baby shower this weekend for Austin Easley in PB. O was very well behaved, and I have to give her props for sleeping the entire drive there Friday and back Saturday. She didn't do quite so well when we went to Hot Springs by ourselves a few weeks back, so I was apprehensive. I think she's ready for her cousin Lila and new friend Austin to make their appearances very soon! Sarah's due April 30, and Hailey's due May 26. Too bad they're both in LR. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment