Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lila Grace Smart

She had those eyes open from the start!


Look at that mouth!  Definitely her daddy's.  :-)



She's so long!  This is during her first bath.  She seemed to like being on her tummy!


All snuggled up and clean.

With her favorite aunt-E!







Lila finally arrived!  She surprised us all by coming a week before her due date.  I think Sarah had prepared herself for the probability that she might be a 41 week induction, but she was ready Saturday, April 24.  And when I say she was ready, I mean she was READY!  Rog sent a 4:45 a.m. text that it was going to be the day, and from the time I woke up at 5:45, got updated, showered, dressed, packed and drove to LR, Sarah was pushing before I was in the door of the hospital!  She weighed in at 8 lbs, 1 oz, and I took exactly 104 pictures of her on my camera (that tally doesn't even include my iphone shots) before I left the next afternoon.  Here are a few favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment