Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Morning



Look what the Easter Bunny left O--a basket full of books and puzzles, her favs!



Ready to go!

Fishing with Bub.


Otie wants in on the action.

We weren't sure how Olivia would do "hunting" eggs...I use the term loosely since the Easter Bunny clearly went easy on her. The eggs were pretty much in plain sight, but even so, I was impressed that she instantly caught on to her task. I told her to pick up her basket (which was almost as big as she is), bring it outside, and see if she could find some eggs to put in it. We did a little bit of pointing, but she did the rest herself. She even had a little spill by which she discovered that the Easter Bunny left a little something special inside of each egg just for her--Reese's Pieces in some, and Goldfish in others.



"I think I spotted one!"


Jackpot!






Love the joy on that face!


Found 'em all, and enjoying the rewards!


The wind was a little out of control!


Me and my girl.


Windy and bright. We're squinty and windblown.



No comments:

Post a Comment