I got to take Amber (or you could say drag her) to the hospital last Thursday, a day before her scheduled Friday the 13th C-Section. She was having contractions, insisting it must just be bad gas pains, and fooling no one but herself (and maybe John). Ha! Winnie had her own plans, and I got to play "life partner" for a couple of hours while John waited for the official word, then got pulled over for speeding, then got let go, and then got his girls' bags packed. In her denial, Amber had refused to bring anything to the hospital. I, on the other hand, was fully prepared with my big girl camera and Winnie's Birth Day present. Let me just say, being beside the hospital bed waiting for a baby's arrival is just as exciting as being in it, and without the fear of physical pain! I got lots of good pics, but I'll let Amber post 'em all on her blog if she wants. I just have to share a couple of favs.

This was much of the morning...no one thought Winnie was going to be early, so there were lots of calls to make!

How sweet is that lil face?!
No comments:
Post a Comment