I don't know if I've mentioned it, but Olivia's recently become obsessed with her cousin Lila. OBSESSED. The girl can't even pronounce her own name yet. Somehow Livi comes out sounding like "Rita" every time. But "Lila" she says like a pro. She points her tongue out almost to her nose for the L in both syllables. I think Bub said it best: "That tongue pops out like a snapping turtle when she says Lila!" Anyway, for the second wedding weekend in a row (Congrats to the newly wed Porters and Stones!) we headed to Little Rock, and Olivia could not be more thrilled when we're there. Both weekends she got lots of playtime with Lila, CC, Bub, Aunt Sarah, and Uncle Rog (who's now hilariously referred to as Rah Rah) and we even got to play with Emery and Reese for a while. Lila and O's nap schedules are staggered, so I never managed to get any pics of them together.


O loves Lila's new swing...we've got to figure out how to hang one of these at our house asap.

Check out that bruise on her head. She almost always has one on each side of her forehead.



O hanging with the Porter girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment