Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day

We had a very nice, low key father's day weekend. Angie's pool Friday evening. Saturday errands and Jack's birthday party. Then Father's Day began with breakfast at IHOP and ended with a little playtime in the sprinkler. O's three hour nap in between was also a highlight.  We got Colin a new grill so that was in action over the weekend too.  I know...self serving gift, but he really did want one! Happy Father's Day to all! I feel so lucky to have been blessed with the great daddy's in my life--Colin, my Daddy, my Granddaddy, and my D. I hope O recognizes her luck in this department one day!


Watch out Otis! She's after ya!


Hmmm...who's less happy about having their picture taken? Tie?


Okay, now she wins.



I might have left out the part of the day where she wrote on her belly.





No comments:

Post a Comment