Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cotton Bowl

So, despite the craziness from the move and Christmas travel, we jumped right into January. We went to the Cotton Bowl by way of Texarkana, dropping off Olivia with Trixie and hopping in with the Pattersons for the ride to Dallas.

Funny story...as we were leaving T-Town, we stopped at a gas station at probably 8 or 9 in the morning. Danielle picked out some disgusting-smelling snacks for the road that were totally not morning road trip appropriate. Colin pretty much just looked at her and was like "Oh, you're pregnant." She laughed, we laughed, and then later got into a conversation about how maaaaaaaybe there was a slight possibility that she could be. Sunday, after they'd dropped us off, and we'd started our second half of the journey back to Fayetteville, I got a text from her with a test showing that very faint second line. The curse of Colin. ;-) Chad and Danielle are thrilled with the surprise, but Colin somehow is the first to call out a new pregnancy EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Steer clear ladies.


W


Mom and Dad at Jerry Dome






Ooooh, the party bus. I was a little nervous about taking this bus to the game, being that I'd probably be the only sober person aboard, but it worked out great. I was thoroughly entertained by the rap videos and stripper pole action.









No comments:

Post a Comment