Right after Christmas (December 29 to be exact) we officially moved from our first home to our new one. We had movers to do the heavy lifting, but Colin had to do quite a bit of work cleaning out all of the little stuff from the old house...I could barely stand to go back in, and never even walked all the way through once it was empty. We've rented it out, so it's still technically ours, but it was sort of a sad day. I'm beginning to love the new house, although it's taken some time, but I'm definitely going to miss our family's first house on Fritz. I was just so comfortable there!
I was apparently the only one who had any sadness about it. Olivia, as I think I've mentioned before, transitioned seamlessly and never looked back, as did Colin and Otis. Several people have said that it's probably just that pregnancy/nesting instinct that had me unhappy about being uprooted, but I'm not convinced.
No comments:
Post a Comment