Monday, May 7, 2012

February Highlights

 For some reason, I got really into National Signing Day this year, so we dressed Olivia up to show her support for the new Hog class.  Pigtails (or TWO Ponytails as she likes to call them) and all!


 I kept swearing we were going to get hit really hard with snow and ice about this time of year, since we'd had such a warm winter so far.  This is Olivia checking out the one decent snow we did get.  No cancellations, and it was all melted off (even from the mountaintop on which we live) by early afternoon.





 Olivia and I traveled to Hot Springs by ourselves for Stella's bachelorette party, while Daddy had a fishing trip with some guys.  She hung with Bub and CC while I pushed my pregnant party limits just a little bit, with the bachelorette party, and then a little PB girl time.  O's all about a veggie tray.  She likes to use the veggies as a spoon for the ranch, and she's not afraid to double dip.


Too cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment