



Here are a few pictures of Olivia at 5 weeks old. She LOVES being outside--the hotter the better--and loves being on the move, whether she's in the car, stroller, swing, rocker, or just being carried around. We just can't sit still too long, or we get in trouble. We hung out on the deck yesterday afternoon and you can tell she really enjoyed it. So did Otis.
Time is flying by, and she's already so much more alert--growing right before our eyes. She seems to be putting on weight well, but my thrush got worse again this week. Because I seem to be really prone to this, I've reluctantly decided to begin slowly weaning her. I'm really sad about making the decision, but keep reading about people who've battled thrush for months before they've given in, and I just can't imagine dealing with this level of pain over and over again for that long. I've also been really nervous that it'll start showing up in her--so far we've been lucky to escape that!
No comments:
Post a Comment