Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh No, the Big 6-0

Olivia and BubBub on the Barge


First Boat Ride


Party Animal








Colin had to go out of town for work again, so Olivia and I went to Hot Springs on Wednesday with CC to hang out and get ready for my dad's 60th birthday party!  We managed to also squeeze in a little fun in the sun (just shade for O), a great visit with my friend Brooksie, Olivia's first boat ride on BubBub's new barge, a massage for me, and Sarah and I even found time for pedicures! Olivia also made her first trips to Walmart and Sam's Club--the first of MANY, I'm sure.  Colin joined us on Friday, and Olivia was so excited to see so much family on both sides! We were busy busy bees, and Olivia and I both slept pretty hard on the ride back! Happy birthday BubBub!  


1 comment: